Double Boat Dive (1 Day)
Dive Trip - Go Dive Tasmania
DIVE EAGLEHAWK NECK, PORT ARTHUR AND THE REST OF THE TASMAN PENINSULA!
Enjoy 2 boat dives out of Eaglehawk Neck, Tasman Peninsula with Go Dive Tasmania. The Tasman Peninsula offers some absolutely spectacular locations which need to be seen to be believed. With Fur Seals, Weedy Sea Dragons, Large Pinnacles, Cathedral Cave System, SS Nord Shipwreck and much more. It is the ideal diving location and is a must do.
Dives will vary depending on weather conditions and dive qualifications. The qualification is outlined when purchasing a dive trip in the dates selection. You must only book dive trips you are suitable qualified for and possess the correct certification.
Certifications we require below (or equivalent other agencies):
PADI Open Water Diver(18m)
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (30m)
PADI Deep Diver (40m)
- 2 boat dives (no equipment hire)
What's not included?
- No equipment hire (including tanks and weights)
- No transport is available. You must make your own way to and from our divers lodge and boat ramp.
- You will need to organise rental equipment from our shop in Hobart. This includes picking up your gear the day prior to the dives and returning it to the shop.
- Dive guides are not included in our dive trips but can be organised for an additional fee if required.
- For rental equipment pricing, please see this link: Rental Pricing
If you are booking a dive trip, please read:
- For all of our dive trips you must be a fully qualified diver in order to join and you must posses the correct dive qualification for the dive you are booking. You will be required to fill out a rental form if you are using any of our hire gear and a boat liability form for any boat dives.
- If you are hiring any equipment for the dive, you will need to collect it from in-store and bring it with you to the dive site.
- SMB's (Surface Marker Buoys) are mandatory on all boat dives. If you do not have one, they are available to rent.
- If you have any questions regarding the dive, please call us on: (03) 6231 9749
- Buy Now Choose Dates Later Option are only to be used on dates that are available online. They are not an option to choose your own dates.
- A 20% cancellation fee of the dive trip fee is applicable if you cancel up to five (5) days prior to the commencement date.
- Where there is less than five (5) days cancellation notice before any dive trip date there will be no refund payable.
Photo Credit: Shane Breen Underwater Photography & Matt Testoni Photography
Can't wait for the upcoming cray season
Beautiful dive, great group, hard to get better
Four amazing deep dives at Cape Pillar and Tasman Island. Just an incredible experience.
Great dives, friendly and professionally managed.
Pete did a great job choosing good sites for us to explore, and good site breifing for someone who has never dived in tas before. Dive lodge facilities made for easy gear setup and rinsing afterwards.