Double Boat Dive (1 Day)
Due to Covid-19 our dive trips will be running with fewer boat numbers and a few safety rules to follow.
1. Divers must wear gloves aboard the vessel
2. No food/drink will be provided. You must BYO
3. Divers must handle their equipment only
4. If you are booked on a trip you must NOT attend if you feel any Covid-19 symptoms
Hobart Dives Information
- Dives will leave from different departure points weather dependent. Locations can include: Cremorne, Dodges Ferry, Margate, Kingston, Charlottes Cove.
- Dive locations will be announced the 4 days prior once weather forecast has been determined
DIVE EAGLEHAWK NECK, PORT ARTHUR AND THE REST OF THE PENINSULA!
Come and enjoy 2 boat dives out of the Eaglehawk Neck, Tasman Peninsula with Go Dive Tasmania. The Tasman Peninsula offers some absolutely spectacular locations which need to be seen to be believed. With Fur Seals, Weedy Sea Dragons, Large Pinnacles, Cathedral Cave System, SS Nord Shipwreck and much more. It is the ideal diving location and is a must do.
Stay with us for free at our divers lodge located in Taranna, Tasman Peninsula. The lodge is self sufficient shared bunk style accommodation. With a shared kitchen, lounge, amenities and large deck with BBQ's supplied. There is everything you need for a weekend getaway. We have our dive shed for hanging and storing your gear, with a wood heater to help with drying ready for the next days diving.
Dives will vary depending on weather conditions and dive qualifications. Some sites will require Advanced (30m) qualification or Deep (40m) qualification. The qualification is outlined when purchasing a dive trip in the dates selection.
The boat will leave the boat ramp at 9am and usually return 2pm at the latest depending on dive locations.
- 2 boat dives
- Tanks and weights
- Refreshments between dives inc. hot soup and cake Covid Update: No food/drink will be provided. You must BYO
What's not included?
- No transport is available. You must make your own way to and from our divers lodge and boat ramp
- If you are staying at the lodge you will need to bring: pillow and sleeping bag, food and drink, warm clothes, towel and hygiene products.
- You will need to organise rental equipment from our shop in Hobart. This includes picking up your gear the day prior to the dives and returning it to the shop.
- Tanks and weights are included in all our dive trips, but you must pick them up and transport them yourself to the dive sites. This will ensure the correct type of tank and any other hire gear is taken.
- Dive guides are not included in our dive trips but can be organised for an additional fee if required.
- For rental equipment pricing, please see this link: Rental Pricing
If you are booking a dive trip, please read:
- For all of our dive trips you must be a fully qualified diver in order to join and you must posses the correct dive qualification for the dive you are booking. You will also be required to fill out a rental form if you are using any of our hire gear and a boat liability form for any boat dives.
- If you are hiring any equipment for the dive, you will need to collect it from in-store and bring it with you to the dive site. This includes tanks and weights that are included in the dive. No hire gear is able to be supplied at the boat ramp.
- If you are staying at our divers lodge, you will need to ensure you bring the following: Pillow and sleeping bag, food and drink, warm clothes, towel and hygiene products and your own transport. It is a fully functional shack where you cook and clean yourself.
- If you have any questions regarding the dive, please call us on: (03) 6231 9749
- Buy Now Choose Dates Later Option are only to be used on dates that are available online. They are not an option to choose your own dates.
- A 20% cancellation fee of the dive trip fee is applicable if you cancel up to five (5) days prior to the commencement date.
- Where there is less than five (5) days cancellation notice before any dive trip date there will be no refund payable.
Double Boat Dive (1 Day)
Big day out !
We saw the Tasmanian dragon :) And a huge stingray, as well as colourful boxfishes and even more colourful walls in the rocky sea caves. The over-water coast formations are amazing to see too, and as a special highlight, we saw dolphins, seals and even a whale between the two dives. Thanks for a super day!
The organisation of gear and the drive to the dive area / site was a bit more challenging than usual, but everybody was very helpful and friendly, and it was totally all worth it! Thanks again!
Recommanded for divers looking for exceptional dive
with down to earth ( Down under water! LOL!) peoples
I ll be back before to long diving again with you bloks
I had awesome time out diving with Godive! We went to some amazing spots and I was stoked to see a weedy sea dragon. Professional, great experience!