Single Day Dive Charter
Come and enjoy 2 boat dives out of the Tasman Peninsula with Go Dive Tasmania. The Tasman Peninsula offers some absolutely spectacular locations which need to be seen to be believed. With Fur Seals, Weedy Sea Dragons, Large Pinnacles, Cathedral Cave System, SS Nord Shipwreck and much more. It is the ideal diving location and is a must do.
Stay with us for free at our divers lodge located in Taranna, Tasman Peninsula. The lodge is self sufficient shared bunk style accommodation. With a shared kitchen, lounge, amenities and large deck with BBQ's supplied. There is everything you need for a weekend getaway. We have our dive shed for hanging and storing your gear, with a wood heater to help with drying ready for the next days diving.
Dives will vary depending on weather conditions and dive qualifications. Some sites will require Advanced (30m) qualification or Deep (40m) qualification. The qualification is outlined when purchasing a charter in the dates selection.
The boat will leave the boat ramp at 9am and usually return 2pm at the latest depending on dive locations.
- 2 boat dives, tanks and weights.
- Lodge style accommodation for either Friday or Saturday night prior to your dives
- Refreshments between dives inc. hot soup and cake
What's not included?
- No transport is available. You must make your own way to and from our divers lodge and boat ramp
- If you are staying at the lodge you will need to bring: pillow and sleeping bag, food and drink, warm clothes, towel and hygiene products.
- You will need to organise hire equipment from our shop in Hobart. This includes picking up your gear the day prior to the dives and returning it to the shop.
- Tanks and weights are included in all our charters, but you must pick them up and transport them yourself to the dive sites. This will ensure the correct type of tank and any other hire gear is taken.
- Dive guides are not included in our charters but can be organised for an additional fee if required.
If you are booking a charter, please read:
- For all of our dive trips you must be a fully qualified diver in order to join and you must posses the correct dive qualification for the dive you are booking. You will also be required to fill out a rental form if you are using any of our hire gear and a boat liability form for any boat dives.
- If you are hiring any equipment for the dive, you will need to collect it from in-store and bring it with you to the dive site. This includes tanks and weights that are included in the dive. No hire gear is able to be supplied at the boat ramp.
- If you are staying at our divers lodge, you will need to ensure you bring the following: Pillow and sleeping bag, food and drink, warm clothes, towel and hygiene products and your own transport. It is a fully functional shack where you cook and clean yourself.
- If you have any questions regarding the dive, please call us on: (03) 6231 9749.
- A 20% cancellation fee of the dive trip fee is applicable if you cancel up to five (5) days prior to the commencement date.
- Where there is less than five (5) days cancellation notice before any dive trip date there will be no refund payable.