Double Boat Dive (1 Day)
Dive Trip - Go Dive Tasmania
Note: Diving Ile Des Phoques or Troy D? See special booking conditions at the bottom of the page.
DIVE EAGLEHAWK NECK, PORT ARTHUR AND THE REST OF THE PENINSULA!
Come and enjoy 2 boat dives out of the Eaglehawk Neck, Tasman Peninsula with Go Dive Tasmania. The Tasman Peninsula offers some absolutely spectacular locations which need to be seen to be believed. With Fur Seals, Weedy Sea Dragons, Large Pinnacles, Cathedral Cave System, SS Nord Shipwreck and much more. It is the ideal diving location and is a must do.
Stay with us for free at our divers lodge located in Taranna, Tasman Peninsula. The lodge is self sufficient shared bunk style accommodation. With a shared kitchen, lounge, amenities and large deck with BBQ's supplied. There is everything you need for a weekend getaway. We have our dive shed for hanging and storing your gear, with a wood heater to help with drying ready for the next days diving.
Dives will vary depending on weather conditions and dive qualifications. Some sites will require Advanced (30m) qualification or Deep (40m) qualification. The qualification is outlined when purchasing a dive trip in the dates selection.
The boat will leave the boat ramp at 9am and usually return 2pm at the latest depending on dive locations.
- 2 boat dives
- Tanks and weights
- Refreshments between dives inc. hot soup and cake Covid Update: No food/drink will be provided. You must BYO
What's not included?
- No transport is available. You must make your own way to and from our divers lodge and boat ramp
- If you are staying at the lodge you will need to bring: pillow and sleeping bag, food and drink, warm clothes, towel and hygiene products.
- You will need to organise rental equipment from our shop in Hobart. This includes picking up your gear the day prior to the dives and returning it to the shop.
- Tanks and weights are included in all our dive trips, but you must pick them up and transport them yourself to the dive sites. This will ensure the correct type of tank and any other hire gear is taken.
- Dive guides are not included in our dive trips but can be organised for an additional fee if required.
- For rental equipment pricing, please see this link: Rental Pricing
If you are booking a dive trip, please read:
- For all of our dive trips you must be a fully qualified diver in order to join and you must posses the correct dive qualification for the dive you are booking. You will also be required to fill out a rental form if you are using any of our hire gear and a boat liability form for any boat dives.
- If you are hiring any equipment for the dive, you will need to collect it from in-store and bring it with you to the dive site. This includes tanks and weights that are included in the dive. No hire gear is able to be supplied at the boat ramp.
- If you are staying at our divers lodge, you will need to ensure you bring the following: Pillow and sleeping bag, food and drink, warm clothes, towel and hygiene products and your own transport. It is a fully functional shack where you cook and clean yourself.
- If you have any questions regarding the dive, please call us on: (03) 6231 9749
- Buy Now Choose Dates Later Option are only to be used on dates that are available online. They are not an option to choose your own dates.
- A 20% cancellation fee of the dive trip fee is applicable if you cancel up to five (5) days prior to the commencement date.
- Where there is less than five (5) days cancellation notice before any dive trip date there will be no refund payable.
Diving Ile Des Phoques or Troy D?
We have teamed up with Reel Deep Adventure Charters to offer your more dives, more course, more often!
Join us as we head to Ile Des Phoques to dive with the Fur Seals. Not one to be missed!
Cost: $175 pp.
7:45am at Triabunna Wharf on date selected
2 x Boat Dives
What you need:
2 x Tanks
SMB (must have to dive)
All equipment hire is available at our store in Hobart.
- You must be an Advanced Diver Minimum do join
- There is no dive guide, you will be buddied up with other divers on the boat
- You must take all your own equipment inc. tanks
- You must have an SMB to dive
- As this is an external operator, a longer cancellation policy applies. Within 3 weeks of selected date, there will be no refund, unless you can find someone else to take your place.
- We will provide a full 100% refund if we cancel
Had a really good day enjoyed the diving. The skipper of the boat was really good and put on a good sausage sizzle when the diving was over. I will definitely do it again
Good boat dive, enjoyed the boat when I got onto it. Dive charter skipper asked me to check the anchor which I should not have done. The position of the wreck in relation to the anchor was not made clear and I had to surface and find the boat to desend losing valuable time on the wreck - but when I got onto the wreck it was good
One of the best Dive on the East Coast of Tasmania it was a great day on the water
Whales, Weedy Sea Dragons, caves and the best damn tour guides in Tassie! What more could you ask for! 👌
I went along for two midweek dive days. From the friendly banter at the shack to the smooth pre dive preparations and checks, you feel at home and comfortable. As the weather can be changeable, the local knowledge of Pete, always found us great dive sites. The stunning coastline of the Tasman peninsula is a great backdrop to the dives. Dolphins, swimming with seals, Dragons, huge variety of fish. Great photo opportunities above and below. Highly recommend these guys.