PADI Enriched Air Course
Course - Go Dive Tasmania
Who should take this course?
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During your practical session you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- PADI Enriched Air E-Learning Pass
- Theory Session with Instructor
- Please see this link for information on diving doctors in your area: Diving Doctor List
- You will be required to complete a medical statement which may result in you needing to complete a medical with a doctor.
- By purchasing the course online you agree to a non refundable deposit of $150
- Courses are only partially refundable (less $150 non refundable deposit) subject to failing a recreational diving medical and supplying the failed medical to: email@example.com
- Switching selected courses dates will incur $150 re-booking fee
- No refunds will be given to cancellations within 14 days of start of course.
- Upon booking the course we will contact you via email for you details, please respond in a timely manner to ensure you receive your online learning
Great staff and service. Great for all commercial and recreational needs