PRIVATE Open Water Course (2 People)
Course - Go Dive Tasmania
A Private Course for you and a friend! (2 people maximum)
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is your first step towards a lifetime of adventure and fun. This course teaches you all you need to know to get into the water and start diving in a safe and, above all, fun environment.
During the course you will learn the skills and knowledge to scuba dive to a depth of 18m and upon completion obtain a lifelong certification recognised across the entire globe.
Please be aware that the minimum age to complete a Learn to Dive course in Australia is 12 years old.
This course is split into three components over two weekends.
1. Knowledge Development
Complete all your knowledge development at home with either PADI’s online eLearning or a DVD and manual CrewPak. If you elect eLearning there is only a quick review in the classroom, however if you elect the CrewPak option there will be a full afternoon of theory as well as the home study.
2. Pool Dives
Take your first breaths underwater, and learn the basic skills you need to be a confident scuba diver in a safe and comfortable environment.
3. Ocean Dives
Your four ocean dives take place on Tasmania’s beautiful east coast which is world renowned for its temperate water diving. Stay at our comfortable accommodation for the weekend while you apply the skills you learnt in the pool to real ocean scuba diving. Explore the wonders of the sea at some of Tasmania’s best dive sites.
- Online PADI E-Learning Pass
- Gear hire
- Pool Session
- Accommodation at the Tasman Peninsula (shared lodge style)
- 2 x Shore dives
- 2 x Boat dives
Private Open Water Package:
- A Course for you and your friend
- An instructor all to yourself for the whole course
- Dates are to be selected in-store once you have purchased your package. If you have any questions, or want to check availability please call us on (03) 6231 9749
- You must be at least 12 years old to complete this experience within Australia.
- Anyone age 45 years and over MUST complete a recreational diving medical with a doctor prior to starting their course
- If you have had COVID you MUST have a recreational diving medical completed before you can start your training.
- You will be required to complete a medical statement which may result in you needing to complete a medical with a doctor. Click here to read the PADI RSTC Diving Medical before you book.
- You must be able to swim at least 200 meters and float for 10 minutes unassisted.
- By purchasing the course online you agree to a non refundable deposit of $150 per person booked regardless of all other conditions
- Courses are only partially refundable (less $150 non refundable deposit) subject to failing a recreational diving medical and supplying the failed medical to: email@example.com if within 14 days of start of course, no refunds will be given.
- No refunds will be given to cancellations within 14 days of start of course.
- Switching selected courses dates within 14 days of start of course will incur a $245 re-booking fee per person booked.
- Not attending or failing to complete the course will incur a $245 re-booking fee to try again, this is allowed once only. Any further attempts will incur a full course charge.
- Upon booking the course we will contact you via email/phone for you details, please respond in a timely manner to ensure you receive your online learning