Cressi Start Scuba Package
Scuba Package - Cressi
The Cressi Start Scuba Package Includes:
- Cressi Start BCD
- Cressi AC2 / Compact Regulators
- Cressi Compact Occy
- Cressi Mini SPG
CRESSI START BCD
New simple, robust and efficient jacket designed for diving centers’ needs and for professional work companies that want a reliable product, of great resistance and with affordable price.
- The air bladder combines Cordura© 1000 Deniers on the outside, pockets and shoulder pads and 500 Deniers on the inside.
- The pressure gauge and octopus anchoring systems are integrated, which is especially useful for dive centers.
- Large capacity pockets with large handle zippers and Velcro.
- Waist strap independent of the air bladder to prevent constriction when inflated.
- Chest strap.
- Very light and durable semi-rigid backpack.
- Size shown on right shoulder pad.
- Shoulder pad cover open at the bottom for doubled octopus hose insertion.
- Direct System with dual air filtration and easy disassembly for emergency cleaning.
- Extraordinary size/buoyancy ratio thanks to the new design and the spacers installed inside the air bladder: XS 13.3Kg S 14.3Kg M 15.3Kg L 17.3Kg XL 20.4Kg.
CRESSI AC2 / COMPACT REGULATORS
Simple piston 1st stage, a "work mule" that is affordable, simple, reliable and robust, suitable for intense use.
- Piston design w. 4 low-pressure outlets and 1 high-pressure outlet
- Brass body Electroless Nickel Plated
- Suitable for beginners, diving, schools and rental.
- Self-lubricating jacketed cylinder
- Conical filter with large filtering capacity
- Flow rate: 2100 l/min
- Yoke Fitting
- Weight: 635g
CRESSI COMPACT OCCY
A true featherweight second stage, the Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue. Easy to pack and easy to dive, the Compact includes dive/pre-dive Venturi switch for managing freeflow and maximizing performance at depth.
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented antifriction lever
- Big purge button
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
- Removable exhaust tee without tools
- Weight without hose: 135g
- Weight with an extremely light and flexible hose: 153g
CRESSI MINI SPG
Slimline easy to use pressure gauge. A convenient yet compact pressure gauge is an absolute must when diving.
- Case material: chromium plated brass
- End scale: 350 BAR or 5000 PSI
- Face: luminescent with colored sections
- Pressure release valve: incorporated
- Instrument diameter: 50 mm
- Height of case: 14 mm
- Total instrument height: 17 mm
- Hose diameter: 11 mm