FOURTH ELEMENT ARGONAUT 2.0 STEALTH DRYSUIT - MADE TO MEASURE
Drysuit - Fourth Element
Made to suit your needs - A Completely Custom Fourth Element Drysuit
The Argonaut 2.0 drysuit uses the award winning BIOMAP® system to create a bespoke pattern unique to the diver.
At the heart of the pattern development was the quest for improved mobility, stronger construction, greater streamlining, easier gas management, lighter weight and easier donning and doffing, but most importantly, the introduction of improved men's and women’s patterns that fit beautifully.
This system, coupled with our online ordering platform allows complete control over suit design and specification. You can customise your wrist seals, neck seals, dump/inflate valves, boot type, pockets and P-valves to tailor the suit to your needs.
Each suit comes with Argo Dry Bag , Changing Mat and choice of neoprene hood . Also includes talcum powder, field repair kit, drysuit feed hose and silicone zip lube.
Achieves European Standard EN 14225 - 2: 2005 for Drysuits in accordance with EU Directive 89/686/EEC.
Lightweight, hardwearing protection Made with Stealth fabric throughout the suit providing the ultimate combination of stretch and lightweight durability. Donning the Argonaut Stealth feels more like putting on your favourite jacket. Once on however, the unparalleled freedom of movement due to a combination of the fabrics' performance with our unique pattern makes this our most versatile drysuit
- HD latex neck seal as standard, other options available
- Neoprene warm-neck collar
- Choice of Apeks or Si-Tech inflate and exhaust valves
- YKK Aquaseal zipper with protective outer
- Cross-chest entry, maximising flexibility and ease of donning and doffing
- Telescopic torso design allows maximum range of movement
- Internal adjustable braces
- Elasticated adjustable crotch strap
- HD latex wrist seals as standard, other options available
- Two large thigh pockets (one or none also available)
- Wetnotes sleeve inside each pocket
- Bungee loops and steel D-ring in each pocket
- Additional small zipped pocket on pocket flap
- Secure hook and loop fastening
- Duratex panels reinforce key wear areas including shoulders, elbows, knees and seat
- Flat seams are taped inside and out for strength and reliability
- Duratex taping is used to protect the outer seams from abrasion
- Choice of dryboots or neoprene socks, other options available
- Reinforced at heel and toes for maximum strength and dexterity
- Include ergonomic footbed to maximise comfort
- Retaining ankle straps and adjustable hook and loop fastening