OCEANIC F10 FREEDIVE WATCH
Computers & Gauges - Oceanic
The Oceanic F10 - Designed by freedivers for freedivers.
With features like surface recovery timer, elapsed dive time alarm, depth interval alarms and a detailed history mode make it ideally suited to all types of breath-hold diving, spearfishing or freediving, recreational or competitive.
- Freedive Mode Main displays Depth and Elapsed Dive Time with access to either a pre-set countdown timer or lap timer
- User defined surface recovery timer, repeating elapsed dive time alarm, repeating depth interval alarm and 3 max depth alarms – with flashing LED and auto-backlight illumination
- 99 dive log with Max Depth, EDT, Surface Interval
- :01 step profile scroll – EDIT and Depth
- History Mode including total EDT and number of dives, Max depth ever with its EDT, Longest EDT ever with its Max Depth, Average Max Depth, EDT, and number of dives per day
- Digital watch functions including alternate time zone, chronograph, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Optional PC Downloadable with 1 second sampling rate
- User-Replaceable Battery
- User settable depth activation for shallow water training
- User updateable firmware – with optional cable