Snorkelling/Freedive Session (1/2 Day)
Dive Trip - Go Dive Tasmania
SNORKEL/FREEDIVE EAGLEHAWK NECK! Experience snorkelling with Seals
Join us for a snorkelling tour out of Eaglehawk Neck, Tasman Peninsula with Go Dive Tasmania. The Tasman Peninsula offers some absolutely spectacular locations which need to be seen to be believed. With Fur Seals, Weedy Sea Dragons, shallow Shipwrecks and giant Waterfalls It is the ideal snorkeling location and is a must do.
Take advantage of our Combo Deals where you bring more people and SAVE!
How long is the tour?
- 3.5 hours on the boat (you will need to meet prior to organise rental equipment)
- Boat Charter and Captain
- Rental Equipment (wetsuit, mask, snorkel and fins)
What's not included?
- You will need to organise rental equipment from our shop in Hobart. This includes picking up your gear the day prior to the dives and returning it to the shop.
- Guides are not included in our snorkelling trips but can be organised for an additional fee if required.
If you are booking a dive trip, please read:
- You will be required to fill out a rental form if you are using any of our hire gear and a boat liability form.
- We require a minimum of 4 people to run a trip. Groups must be pre-organised by you to book on.
- If you have any questions regarding the dive, please call us on: (03) 6231 9749
- A 20% cancellation fee of the dive trip fee is applicable if you cancel up to five (5) days prior to the commencement date.
- Where there is less than five (5) days cancellation notice before any dive trip date there will be no refund payable.
Photo Credit: Shane Breen Underwater Photography & Matt Testoni Photography