ZEAGLE RANGER BCD
BCD - Zeagle
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration and rear flotation. Its introduction created a new category of buoyancy systems and made it the most imitated BC in history. But it’s incredible versatility is what keeps knowledgeable divers recommending it year after year. Our modular construction allows the Ranger to transition between tropical travel diving, rugged cold water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even technical diving (with optional bladder assemblies having up to dual 85 lb lift redundant bladder assemblies and easily mounted backplates).
Constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, and custom gear attachment components.
- Heavily reinforced 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon construction
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Adjustable and depth compensation cummerbund
- 4 stainless steel angled D-rings on shoulders (2 adjustable), and 2 on vest
- Adjustable sternum strap
- 11″ spaced grommets for adding twin cylinders**