BARE 5/3 ULTRAWARMTH HOODED VEST - LADIES
Wetsuit - Bare
Ultrawarmth Hooded Vests are designed to keep you warm throughout your core and head with high-loft Ultrawarmth Omnired™ Infrared Thermal technology embedded in the inner fabric. Omnired™ is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape and prevents water from entering, while skin-in face seal—and neck seal that mates with the wetsuit collar— prevents water flushing.
Ultrawarmth Hooded Vests can be worn inside or outside your wetsuit and can be added to any wetsuit for added core warmth.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-loft Omnired™ inner fabric for extra warmth throughout
- GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape and prevents water from entering
- Mask strap grip pad on the back of the hood secures mask strap in place
- Double-glued and blindstitched with SECURELOCK construction improves isolation and reduces flushing for warmer, longer dives
- Attached 5MM vented hood with 3MM skin-in face seal
The Bare hooded vest made winter diving in Tasmania doable, I was finally warm.
I really love it. It gives me the extra layer that I need to stay warm and comfortable under water. It stays really well in place. Just a little bit too tight around the neck for me at this stage but I'm sure it will stretch out overtime. Highly recommended!
Bloody warm! It’s great!