Oceanic Instructors Choice Package - Hera BCD
Scuba Package - Oceanic
The Oceanic Instructors Choice Package - Hera Includes:
- Oceanic Hera BCD
- Oceanic Delta 5 EDX Regulator
- Oceanic Alpha 8 Occy
- Oceanpro SPG Complete
OCEANIC HERA BCD
The Hera BC from Oceanic comes standard with all the features and durability required of a high-end BC but is built from the ground up for women.
- Designed specifically for women divers
- Patented Adjustable Positioning System (A.P.S.) Track
- Adjustable depth-compensating cummerbund
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Reinforced contoured shoulders
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear
OCEANIC DELTA 5 EDX REGULATORS
The Delta 5 is the next step in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name.
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting.
- Dimensions (Front Profile) – 2.5 inch diameter (circular).
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs.
- Optional Universal Swivel Adapter – the optional Universal Swivel comes separate but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 min of free time. Instructions are provided.
OCEANIC ALPHA 8 OCCY
Simple, dependable and economical. What else would you expect from a design as refined and perfected as the Alpha?
- Designed to perform to U.S. Navy’s Class A standards at 198 ft
- Demand Valve
- Balancing System
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility Standard to 40%
- Weight (without hose) 6 ounces
- Dimensions (front profile) 2.9 inches
- Minimum Cracking Effort 1.1 CIW
- Factory Set Inhalation Effort 1.2—1.4 CIW
OCEANPRO SPG COMPLETE
Slimline easy to use pressure gauge. A convenient yet compact pressure gauge is an absolute must when diving.
- Easy to read measurements in BAR
- Low profile boot for protection
- Includes High pressure hose