OCEANPRO OSPREY F400 REGULATOR - DIN
Regulators & Occys - Ocean Pro
The Oceanpro Osprey regulator utilises a series of advances design features that enhance the performance and versatility of the user experience, breaking new boundaries for the Oceanpro brand and setting this Regulator apart from any competitor in its price bracket.
Exclusive, unique and proprietary to the Oceanpro brand, the Osprey F400 is Australian by name and Australian by design. In a country where harsh environmental conditions and regular local diving is the norm, it was critical that we developed a feature rich product, capable of performing dive after dive in any conditions.
Critical performance features such as its environmentally sealed balanced diagram first stage and the pneumatically balanced second stage with dynamic in-use adjustment make breathing the regulator a depth as natural as breathing on land.
What makes a the Osprey second stage so special?
The Osprey is a Pneumatically Balanced second stage that reduces breathing resistance to near zero with a balanced valve seat, designed to respond to the slightest inhalation. A Pneumatically Balanced second stage actually has (or can have) the same initial crack opening effort as a mechanically balanced second stage, but the spring force of a pneumatically balanced second stage is much lighter so its spring rate is lower, making for a life like breathing experience in every inhalation.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage enables the use of a lightweight spring, ensuring the easiest of breathing regulators.
- Comfortable mouthpiece and lightweight design alleviates jaw fatigue
- Heat sink connection uses ambient water temperature to warm breathing air assisting in cold water environments.
- Surge deflection front cover with high grade chrome finishing ring.
- Lightweight, flexible braided hose offering supreme comfort.
- Balanced Diaphragm first stage offering elite breathing performance at all depths.
- Environmentally sealed first stage, eliminates contaminate ingress and prolongs life of regulator componentry. (Yoke or Din)
- Nitrox Compatible to 40% out of the box
- 2 High Pressure & 4 Low Pressure ports for custom hose routing and Oversize Yoke fitting all valve configurations
- Enviro Friendly non plastic packaging and Free Parts for Life