The All New Rob Allen Timberline Roller Speargun uses a hybrid type barrel combining the virtues of both Wood and Carbon to create an industry first. This super accurate Speargun is the Top of the Rob Allen Range featuring the industry best Rob Allen Carbon Barrel reinforced with a Mahogany Wood over sleeve which gives further strength and reduces recoil.
Perfectly balanced, the speargun deploys a Cuttlebone shape which helps streamline the Speargun when tracking your fish and then gives perfect stability upon firing for incredible accuracy.
All of the above with the added benefit of a Roller design ensuring the utmost power to length ratio makes this the perfect allrounder equally comfortable for in-shore Reef diving or offshore targeting Trophy Sized Pelagics!
- Hybrid barrel utilising the world-renowned Rob Allen carbon barrel with a mahogany over-sleeve to improve strength, rigidity and increase accuracy
- Cuttlebone-shaped barrel offers a hydrodynamic shape that reduces the barrels vertical profile making the speargun much easy to move through the water
- The new improved Rob Allen Vecta 2 trigger and handle is the industry’s most popular trigger mechanism
- Features the industry leading Rob Allen Roller muzzle ensuring the utmost power to length performance, making this the perfect all-round speargun for a variety of fish from reef to large offshore pelagic species
- Fitted with a 7.5mm double notch Spring Steel Shaft
- Rigged with dyneema shooting line to reduce roller muzzle wrap and also fitted with a gun bungee and snap clip
- Roller features ceramic nitride bearings that improve roller head efficiency by up to 20%