Combo Open Water Course (2 People)
Course - Go Dive Tasmania
For you and a buddy!
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is your first step towards a lifetime of adventure and fun. This course teaches you all you need to know to get into the water and start diving in a safe and, above all, fun environment.
During the course you will learn the skills and knowledge to scuba dive to a depth of 18m and upon completion obtain a lifelong certification recognised across the entire globe.
Please be aware that the minimum age to complete a Learn to Dive course in Australia is 12 years old.
This course is split into three components over two weekends.
1. Knowledge Development
Complete all your knowledge development at home with PADI’s online eLearning. This can be completed using phones/tablets with PADI's App, or on laptop/desktop online.
2. Pool Dives
Take your first breaths underwater, and learn the basic skills you need to be a confident scuba diver in a safe and comfortable environment.
3. Ocean Dives
Your four ocean dives take place on Tasmania’s beautiful east coast which is world renowned for its temperate water diving. Stay at our comfortable accommodation for the weekend while you apply the skills you learnt in the pool to real ocean scuba diving. Explore the wonders of the sea at some of Tasmania’s best dive sites.
- Online PADI E-Learning Pass
- Gear hire
- Pool Session
- Accommodation at the Tasman Peninsula (shared lodge style)
- 2 x Shore dives
- 2 x Boat dives
- Refreshments between dives
- Dates are to be selected in-store once you have purchased your package. If you have any questions, or want to check availability please call us on (03) 6231 9749
- Please see this link for information on diving doctors in your area: Diving Doctor List
- You must be at least 12 years old to complete this experience within Australia.
- You will be required to complete a medical statement which may result in you needing to complete a medical with a doctor. Click here to read the PADI RSTC Diving Medical before you book.
- You must be able to swim at least 200 meters and float for 10 minutes unassisted.
- By purchasing the course online you agree to a non refundable deposit of $150 per person
- Courses are only partially refundable (less $150 non refundable deposit) subject to failing a recreational diving medical and supplying the failed medical to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be given to cancellations within 14 days of start of course.
- Switching selected courses dates within 14 days of start of course will incur a $245 re-booking fee per person
- Upon booking the course we will contact you via email/phone for you details, please respond in a timely manner to ensure you receive your online learning
The person serving me was very helpful, patient and kind even when my card was playing up.